Friday, May 4, 2007

Another Day, Another Dollar

Dear Debt Loss Diary,

Today turned out to be a better than expected day! I woke up still feeling not so good physically - the after effects of my bout with food poisoning after going out to eat on Saturday nite. Nevertheless, I taught a water exercise class this morning (making $30 cash) and managed to get a little sun too.

Oh, and I was going through some books I plan to sell on Amazon.com and to my amazement and surprise I found a dollar bill in the inside cover of one. The funny thing is, I have had this book since college ( and that was about 13 years ago) and I don't think I have read that book since. I'm thinking I should go and check all my books :) You never know what you will find doing a little spring cleaning.

That $1 went right into my piggy bank.

The little things count.

-me

No comments: